Monday, May 4, 2009

"This Time Tomorrow, Where Will We Be?"




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONd4qSs5B5k5B5k
our song!
i found it!
i feel it!
i completely love it!
& i knew it before this morning
i've always loved the Kinks (not as much as the Beatles, however)





this song, (listen to it above), is nostalgic, a little bit sad, & perfectly captures that feeling of being in the air



going somewhere



not really sure where



but you're not where you were



& only going where you'll soon be



so suddenly you're on a threshold



& everything is mysterious & exciting, scary & pure, lovely & enticing, & all together desperate

AMENAMARI OLGETA!

i will be updating along the way whenever i can
look forward to photos & postcards!
cheers to you, cheers to me, cheers to us & to all
cheers to those stunningly needed souls we'll see & pass in the airport & plane

& in the spirit of our destination, beloved papua new guinea
cheers to my mamizan & papazan, my ba & my braveheart
cheers to being incapable of loving everyone yet choosing to love anyone
let the amamasing begin

& again i say
it's time to
rock n roll

1 comment:

  1. I love that song. Every time I hear it I feel like I'm in a Wes Anderson movie.
    I love you and electricity. I have no doubt that your trip will be life changing, if not totally fantastic.
    You should teach tribe members how to sing Beatles songs. Just saying.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete